Wakayama University Academic Repository
Wakayama University Academic Repository is an online severe that stores and accumulates various research findings produced in Wakayama University, and makes them freely available within and outside the university.
The repository was established to contribute to the development of academic research and society.
How to Deposit (for Members of Wakayama University)
Items we collect
We collect the items listed below.
Refer to the Regulation of Wakayama University Academic Repository for details. (Japanese text only)
- Journal articles, preprints, conference papers
- Bulletin papers
- Doctoral theses
- Research papers (Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research Reports, working papers, etc.)
People who can submit to the repository
- Current or past faculty, staff and graduate students of Wakayama University.
- People permitted by the director of the library
General Affairs Section, Wakayama University Library
* Convert the double-byte character "＠" into the one-byte character "@".