Using Print Editions
The newspapers listed below are available at the library.
Back numbers are also available in the Stack Room on the second floor.
Contact the Circulation Desk before accessing it.
|Category||Title||Holdings of compact editions|
|The “Asahi Shimbun”||○|
|The “Mainichi Shimbun”||○|
|The “Yomiuri Shimbun”||○|
|The “Sankei Shimbun”|
|The “Nihon Keizai Shimbun”||○|
|The “Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun”|
|The “Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun”|
|The Wakayama “Shimpo”|
|English newspapers in Japan||THE Japan News|
|Foreign newspapers||The Times|
|The New York Times|
Using online databases
The following newspapers can be searched and browsed in full-text articles.
* You can access them on campus. * This service is only available for current members of Wakayama University
- The “Asahi Shimbun”
- The “Nihon Keizai Shimbun”
- The “Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun”
- “Nikkei” Marketing Journal
- The “Nikkei” Financial Daily
Refer to the page "Online Databases" for details.