When you require items categorized below, you must contact the Circulation Desk.
|Items in Stack Rooms
||The following members of Wakayama University can enter Stack Rooms by using a student ID card or staff ID card.
- Graduate students
- Research students
- Faculty members
- Administrative staff
- Bring an item to the Circulation Desk. We will give you a numbered ticket in exchange for your Student ID card, Staff ID card, Library card or Temporary pass.
- You can use it at Audio-visual Booth.
||There are some fragile items. Contact us in advance to have access to these.
- The library has the following theses.
- Master degree theses at the Graduate School of Economics
- Master degree theses at the Graduate School of Tourism
- Doctoral degree theses at the Graduate School of Systems Engineering
- There is a holding list at the Circulation Desk. You cannot search these on OPAC, except for the doctoral dissertations.
- The author's permission is required for photocopying, all or part, of the contents.
- Wakayama University Academic Repository includes doctoral thesis from 2013 to present.
|Books bound in Japanese style
||In most cases, you cannot make copies.
|Rare books (including “Kishu Han” Collection)
- To use rare books, you must submit an application form, in advance, available at the Circulation Desk.
- You cannot make copies of the original book.
Except Audio-visual Materials;
- Library staff will bring the materials for you.
- Service hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.